Top 5 Reasons To Stay @ F28 - The Wonderland House
1. LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION - F28 - "The Wonderland House" is a 5 bedroom luxury home in Anaheim where watching the Disneyland fireworks every night from the front yard is possible! Under three miles from Disneyland, this quiet neighborhood is well-situated near shopping, restaurants, and of course, Disneyland! And although you'll have a full kitchen, there are a number of walkable restaurants within a block or two - there's even a single and a double stroller to make getting around the neighborhood easier.
2. PRIVATE HOME - Spend your holiday your way, with the people you enjoy most, family and friends, in the comfort of your own private abode. There's plenty of space for kids to play and parents to relax without rubbing elbows. Enjoy relaxing in the hot tub after a long day at the parks. Lounge around the private pool, cook your favorite meals in the gourmet kitchen (or keep it lazy and order in), let the little one's enjoy peaceful mid-day naps while the teenagers splash in the pool. The possibilities are endless!
3. THE FUNTIERLAND GUEST EXPERIENCE - Our homes are more than just a place to crash after a long day of fun in the So Cal sun. Our goal is to provide an unforgettable experience for everyone that stays under our roof. Taking care of our guests, taking pride in every aspect of our homes, and paying attention to the little details is our commitment to you. It's what we believe makes the Funtierland Experience different in a meaningful way for every guest :).
4. UNIQUELY THEMED ROOMS - Our rooms are decked out in fun Disney inspired themes enough to make the entire family squeal with delight when roaming the halls of our home. So pick your spots kiddos before brother or sis take your favorite room!
5. KID FRIENDLY / PARENT APPROVED - We've got kids and we get it...traveling can seem like moving day! We do our best to make your vacation life a bit easier by lightening your load. Every Funtierland home is equipped with a laundry list of kid friendly, parent approved amenities and features including pack 'n plays, high chairs, strollers, child proofing, books and toys, entertainment, and so much more you'll just need to visit to discover and appreciate ;)! Or simply reach out to us for more details!
FEATURED AMENITIES @ Funtierland 28
+ Disney themed rooms!
+ Free Netflix Streaming including Disney Library!
+ Free speedy Wi-Fi with excellent coverage
+ HD Cable TV with 200+ channels
+ HUGE 50” LED HDTV in Living Room
+ Wi-Fi BluRay DVD Players
+ Cold Central A/C - it gets hot in Anaheim in the summer folks!
+ Front Loading Washer & Dryer
+ Themed bunk beds
+ And of course Pillow-top mattresses with protectors for a good night's sleep after a loooongg day of adventure!
OUTDOOR AMENITIES @ Funtierland 28
+ Private pool with hot tub and gas BBQ
+ Al Fresca (outdoor) Dining
+ Watch Disney Fireworks nightly from the front yard!
FINISHING TOUCHES @ Funtierland 28
+ 1 Single Stroller - Graco
+ 1 Double Stroller - Graco
+ 1 High Chair
+ 1 Booster seat (for dining chair)
+ 2 Pack 'n Plays
+ Pool / Beach towels
... and so much more!
FOLLOW US, share photos, post reviews, and gain exclusive access to special discounts and local secrets on our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages - JUST SEARCH “FUNTIERLAND”!
+ Current REG Permit # 2014-00112
+ Max Occupancy - 13 individuals including infants (8 adults max)
+ Minimum Night Stay - 3 nights
+ Parking/Max Vehicle Count - 4 vehicles MAX in driveway ONLY (will fit 3 minivans). Must not encroach into sidewalk. NO parking on public streets. RVs and Trailers of any kind are strictly prohibited.
+ City mandated "Quiet Time" from 10pm - 9am. Outdoor facilities (pool, patio etc) are off limits during this time.
+ Guests must agree to comply with city requirements or they will be subject to any and all fines, civil actions and/or criminal prosecutions related to violation.
2600 sq. ft.
Minimum Age Limit For Renters: 25
Children Welcome: It is designed with children in mind!
Non Smoking Only: smoking not allowed inside, outside only
Pets Not Allowed
Wheelchair Accessible: Maybe, some small steps
*Cars : 1 queen, 1 double, 1 twin/ single
Sleeps 4 + infant - A full over queen loft and twin bed
*Princess: 1 king
Sleeps 2 + infant in pack n play
*Monster's University: 1 queen, 1 double
Sleeps 4 - A full loft over queen bed
*Mickey Mouse: 1 king
Sleeps 2 + infant in pack n play
*Castle: 4 queen
Sleeps 8 - 2 Queen over queen bunk beds
13 GUESTS MAX OCCUPANCY INCLUDING INFANTS OF ANY AGE PER ANAHEIM CITY CODE. All mattresses and linens are fresh, clean, and offer the the perfect balance of softness, support, and dreamy comfort. Master bedroom features a king bed with en-suite bathroom. Across the hall, next to another bathroom, is the Princess room with a king bed. Down the hall is the Cars room with a full over queen loft and twin Cars themed bed. Across the hall is the Monster's University room with a full over queen loft. Off the kitchen you will find one more room with two queen over queen bunk beds. Two portable cribs (Graco pack-n-play) can be found in the house as well. We also provide two mattress pads to allow our guests flexibility in sleeping arrangements.
*Mickey Mouse: toilet, shower
Attached to Mickey Mouse master
*Princess: toilet, tub, shower
*Royal: toilet, shower
All bathrooms are full bathrooms with a shower and 1 with tub.
*Satellite / Cable
*Video Library: Netflix
Our rates and fees vary by occupancy, season and length of stay. Please contact our reservations team to receive an exact quote for your desired dates or visit https://www.vrbo.com/485328 for the current rates and calendar and to book today!
Cleaning Fee: $225 + tax
Reservation Fee: $69 + tax
Accidental Damage Waiver: $79 + tax
Pool Heat to 84° Fahrenheit (Optional): $25/day + tax
Extra Guest fee: $10/person/night over 10
*Fees subject to change, contact our reservations team for an updated quote
Anaheim City now requires all vacation rentals to charge a 15% tax for all bookings. This fee applies to all charges. If you see a home advertised that does not charge this fee please report it to us as they are breaking city law and will most likely be asked to shut down their operation.