Top 5 Reasons To Stay @ Funtierland 24 - Mickey's House
1. LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION - F24 - "Mickey's House" At this fun Mickey themed home you can walk to Disneyland and Downtown Disney which is just one mile away. Plan to spend a day or two in the sun at Newport Beach just a 30 minute drive away.
2. PRIVATE HOME - Spend your holiday your way, with the people you enjoy most, family and friends, in the comfort of your own private abode. There's plenty of space for kids to play and parents to relax without rubbing elbows. Relax in the hot tub after a long day at the parks. Lounge around the private pool, cook your favorite meals in the gourmet kitchen (or keep it lazy and order in), let the little one's enjoy peaceful mid-day naps while the teenagers splash in the pool. The possibilities are endless!
3. THE FUNTIERLAND GUEST EXPERIENCE - Our homes are more than just a place to crash after a long day of fun in the So Cal sun. Our goal is to provide an unforgettable experience for everyone that stays under our roof. Taking care of our guests, taking pride in every aspect of our homes, and paying attention to the little details is our commitment to you. It's what we believe makes the Funtierland Experience different in a meaningful way for every guest :).
4. UNIQUELY THEMED ROOMS - Our rooms are decked out in fun Disney inspired themes enough to make the entire family squeal with delight when roaming the halls of our home. So pick your spots kiddos before brother or sis take your favorite room!
5. KID FRIENDLY / PARENT APPROVED - We've got kids and we get it...traveling can seem like moving day! We do our best to make your vacation life a bit easier by lightening your load. Every Funtierland home is equipped with a laundry list of kid friendly, parent approved amenities and features including pack 'n plays, high chairs, strollers, child proofing, books and toys, entertainment, and so much more you'll just need to visit to discover and appreciate ;)! Or simply reach out to us for more details!
FEATURED AMENITIES @ Funtierland 24
+ Disney themed rooms!
+ Free Netflix Streaming including Disney Library!
+ Free speedy Wi-Fi with excellent coverage
+ HD Cable TV with 200+ channels
+ HUGE 50” LED HDTV in Living Room
+ Wi-Fi BluRay DVD Players
+ Cold Central A/C - it gets hot in Anaheim in the summer folks!
+ Front Loading Washer & Dryer
+ Themed bunk beds
+ And of course Pillow-top mattresses with protectors for a good night's sleep after a loooongg day of adventure!
OUTDOOR AMENITIES @ Funtierland 24
+ Private pool with hot tub and gas BBQ with prep area and mini fridge
+ Al Fresca (outdoor) Dining with a bar
+ Watch Disney Fireworks nightly from the back yard!
FINISHING TOUCHES @ Funtierland 24
+ 1 Single Stroller - Graco
+ 1 Double Stroller - Graco
+ 1 High Chair
+ 1 Booster seat (for dining chair)
+ 2 Pack 'n Plays
+ Pool / Beach towels
... and so much more!
FOLLOW US, share photos, post reviews, and gain exclusive access to special discounts and local secrets on our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages - JUST SEARCH “FUNTIERLAND”!
+ Current REG Permit # REG2014-00111
+ Max Occupancy - 15 individuals including infants (10 adults max)
+ Minimum Night Stay - 3 nights
+ Parking/Max Vehicle Count - 3 vehicles MAX in driveway ONLY (will fit 3 minivans). Must not encroach into sidewalk. NO parking on public streets. RVs and Trailers of any kind are strictly prohibited.
+ City mandated "Quiet Time" from 10pm - 9am. Outdoor facilities (pool, patio etc) are off limits during this time.
+ Guests must agree to comply with city requirements or they will be subject to any and all fines, civil actions and/or criminal prosecutions related to violation.
2100 sq. ft.
Minimum Age Limit For Renters: 25 years or older
Children Welcome: Designed for children, BY children ;)
Non Smoking Only: Smoking outside only
Pets Not Allowed: We allow service animals only, please inquire.
*Cars: 1 double, 1 twin/ single, 1 child bed
Sleeps 4 - A twin over full bunk & toddler bed
*Mickey Mouse: 1 queen
*Dalmatians : 1 king
Sleeps 2 + infant in pack n play
*Pirates: 2 twin/ single
Sleeps 2 - Twin over twin bunk
*Minnie Mouse: 1 queen, 1 twin/ single
Sleeps 3 + infant in pack n play. A twin loft over queen
*Fairies: 2 queen, 1 twin/ single
Sleeps 5 - A queen and twin over queen loft
15 GUESTS MAX OCCUPANCY INCLUDING INFANTS OF ANY AGE PER ANAHEIM CITY CODE. All mattresses and linens are fresh, clean, and offer the the perfect balance of softness, support, and dreamy comfort. Master Dalmatian bedroom features a king bed with en-suite bathroom. Across the hall is the Mickey Mouse bedroom with a queen bed attached to a jack n jill bathroom. On the other side of the jack n jill bathroom is the Minnie Mouse room with a twin over queen loft bed. Near the front of the house is the Fairies room with a queen bed and a twin over queen loft bed. Next to the living room is the Pirate room with a twin over twin bunk bed. Two portable cribs (Graco pack-n-play) can be found in the house as well. We also provide two mattress pads to allow our guests flexibility in sleeping arrangements.
*Minnie Mickey: toilet, combination tub/shower
This is a jack and jill bathroom
*Cars: toilet, combination tub/shower
Laundry inside this bathroom
*Dalmatians: toilet, shower
Attached to Dalmatians Master
All bathrooms are full bathrooms with a shower and 1 with tub.
*Satellite / Cable
*Television: Huge 55' flat screen.
* Video Library: Netflix
Our rates and fees vary by occupancy, season and length of stay. Please contact our reservations team to receive an exact quote for your desired dates or visit https://www.vrbo.com/431945 for the current rates and calendar and to book today!
Cleaning Fee: $225 + tax
Reservation Fee: $69 + tax
Accidental Damage Waiver: $79 + tax
Pool Heat to 84° Fahrenheit (Optional): $25/day + tax
Extra Guest fee: $10/person/night over 12
*Fees subject to change, contact our reservations team for an updated quote
Anaheim City now requires all vacation rentals to charge a 15% tax for all bookings. This fee applies to all charges. If you see a home advertised that does not charge this fee please report it to us as they are breaking city law and will most likely be asked to shut down their operation.