Top 5 Reasons To Stay @ Funtierland 34 - Minnie's House
1. LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION - F34 - "Minnie's House" is a dream Anaheim vacation rental located one mile from Disneyland. Walk to "The Happiest Place on Earth" from this fantastically located home. You can even watch Disneyland's fireworks show from the front yard! Shopping and eateries at Downtown Disney will surely please every member of the family on days not spent inside the theme parks. Knott's Berry Farm is a less than 20-minutes away by car if you decide to extend your theme park adventures even further!
2. PRIVATE HOME - Spend your holiday your way, with the people you enjoy most, family and friends, in the comfort of your own private abode. There's plenty of space for kids to play and parents to relax without rubbing elbows. Relax in the hot tub after a long day at the parks. Lounge around the private pool, cook your favorite meals in the gourmet kitchen (or keep it lazy and order in), let the little one's enjoy peaceful mid-day naps while the teenagers splash in the pool. The possibilities are endless!
3. THE FUNTIERLAND GUEST EXPERIENCE - Our homes are more than just a place to crash after a long day of fun in the So Cal sun. Our goal is to provide an unforgettable experience for everyone that stays under our roof. Taking care of our guests, taking pride in every aspect of our homes, and paying attention to the little details is our commitment to you. It's what we believe makes the Funtierland Experience different in a meaningful way for every guest :).
4. UNIQUELY THEMED ROOMS - Our rooms are decked out in fun Disney inspired themes enough to make the entire family squeal with delight when roaming the halls of our home. So pick your spots kiddos before brother or sis take your favorite room!
5. KID FRIENDLY / PARENT APPROVED - We've got kids and we get it...traveling can seem like moving day! We do our best to make your vacation life a bit easier by lightening your load. Every Funtierland home is equipped with a laundry list of kid friendly, parent approved amenities and features including pack 'n plays, high chairs, strollers, child proofing, books and toys, entertainment, and so much more you'll just need to visit to discover and appreciate ;)! Or simply reach out to us for more details!
FEATURED AMENITIES @ Funtierland 34
+ Disney themed rooms!
+ Free Netflix Streaming including Disney Library!
+ Free speedy Wi-Fi with excellent coverage
+ HD Cable TV with 200+ channels
+ HUGE 50” LED HDTV in Living Room
+ Wi-Fi BluRay DVD Players
+ A/C Window Units
+ Washer & Dryer in laundry room
+ Themed bunk beds
+ And of course Pillow-top mattresses with protectors for a good night's sleep after a loooongg day of adventure!
OUTDOOR AMENITIES @ Funtierland 34
+ Gorgeous Private pool with hot tub and BBQ
+ Al Fresca (outdoor) Dining
FINISHING TOUCHES @ Funtierland 34
+ 1 Single Stroller - Graco
+ 1 Double Stroller - Graco
+ 1 High Chair
+ 1 Booster seat (for dining chair)
+ 2 Pack 'n Plays
+ Pool / Beach towels
... and so much more!
FOLLOW US, share photos, post reviews, and gain exclusive access to special discounts and local secrets on our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages - JUST SEARCH “FUNTIERLAND”!
+ Current REG Permit # 2014-00214
+ Max Occupancy - 15 individuals including infants (10 adults max)
+ Minimum Night Stay - 3 nights
+ Parking/Max Vehicle Count - 3 vehicles MAX in driveway ONLY (will fit 3 minivans). Must not encroach into sidewalk. NO parking on public streets. RVs and Trailers of any kind are strictly prohibited.
+ City mandated "Quiet Time" from 10pm - 9am. Outdoor facilities (pool, patio etc) are off limits during this time.
+ Guests must agree to comply with city requirements or they will be subject to any and all fines, civil actions and/or criminal prosecutions related to violation.
2000 sq. ft.
Minimum Age Limit For Renters: 25 and up
Children Welcome: This home was designed with kids in mind!
Non Smoking Only: Smoking outdoors only
*Princess Room: 1 queen, 1 twin/ single, Sleeps 3
*Spiderman Room: 1 queen, 1 twin/ single, Sleeps 3
*Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: 1 queen, 1 double, Sleeps 4
*Cars Bedroom: 1 queen, 1 twin/ single, Sleeps 3
*Minnie's Room: 1 king Sleeps 2
*Vintage Disney Bedroom: 1 king, Sleeps 2
15 GUESTS MAX OCCUPANCY INCLUDING INFANTS OF ANY AGE PER ANAHEIM CITY CODE. All mattresses and linens are fresh, clean, and offer the the perfect balance of softness, support, and dreamy comfort. The Minnie Mouse master bedroom features a king bed with en-suite bathroom. Across the hall is the Vintage Disney bedroom with a king bed and attached jack-and-jill bathroom. On the other side of the bathroom is the Princess room with a twin over queen princess loft bed. Across the hall is the Cars room with a twin over queen loft. Off the front hallway you will find the Spiderman room with a twin over queen loft and near the living room is the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse room with a full over queen loft bed. Two bedrooms have a portable crib in the closet (Graco pack-n-play). We provide two mattress pads to allow our guests flexibility in sleeping arrangements.
*Mickey's Bathroom: toilet, combination tub/shower
*Cars Bathroom: toilet, shower
2 bathrooms. One jack n jill between princess and Vintage Disney rooms, one ensuite. Both bathrooms feature a shower and sink. The jack n jill has a tub.
*Books: Children's books
*Game Room: Foosball table
*Games: Board Games
*Satellite / Cable
*Television: One in living room, one in Minnie's room
*Video Library: Netflix
Our rates and fees vary by occupancy, season and length of stay. Please contact our reservations team to receive an exact quote for your desired dates or visit https://www.vrbo.com/607511 for the current rates and calendar and to book today!
Cleaning Fee: $225 + tax
Reservation Fee: $69 + tax
Accidental Damage Waiver: $79 + tax
Pool Heat to 84° Fahrenheit (Optional): $25/day + tax
Extra Guest fee: $10/person/night over 12
*Fees subject to change, contact our reservations team for an updated quote
Anaheim City now requires all vacation rentals to charge a 15% tax for all bookings. This fee applies to all charges. If you see a home advertised that does not charge this fee please report it to us as they are breaking city law and will most likely be asked to shut down their operation.